Saturday, September 22, 2012

Low Fat Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake

It's been a long hiatus from posting, but certainly not from creating in the kitchen! 
Please pardon the change in my delivery, as my goals have shifted as far as the purpose of my blog and my direction in cooking. 

HP Can Cook, my personal cooking and baking business endeavor, is now accepting clients!  So while I love sharing recipes, many more people are telling me that they would just rather eat my food rather than attempt to make it themselves!  So my blog posts will just consist of a sneak peak in my kitchen and what's cooking around here.  If you would like any recipe, please reach out!
I am so excited to reach people who want to eat healthy, enjoy good food, but need help getting there!


Information on HP Can Cook is coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I will gladly answer questions and appreciate your feedback!